Bridal makeup is a very importatnt and unavoidable event in a wedding. the different techniques now are:
- High Definition Makeup or HD Make up - For Blemished Uneven skin: Conventional makeup and HD Makeup applies the same techniques the notable difference is that HD makeup gives you a more natural look. It eliminates skin imperfections with out giving your skin that blurry look.
- Airbrush Makeup – Healthy Skin : This technique does not use the conventional brushes or applicators, but instead use a compressor or air brush which sprays the products to the skin, into thin layers which fills the pres and textures and looks very natural and flawless.
- Mineral Makeup – Sensitive Skin: Minerals such as iron oxides, talc and zinc oxide are micronized or ground and milled into tiny particles to create this makeup. It generally does not contain the emollient oils and waxes, fragrance, and preservative ingredients found in conventional formulations. Mineral products are usually preservative-free and fragrance-free.
- Natural Makeup – All Skin Types: “It’s ‘alternate skin’ makeup; it gives the illusion of perfect skin, even if you don’t have it. It uses the effects of light and dark to create a pleasing look. Natural makeup is meant to enhance the wearer’s features without being loud. As the name suggests, any makeup finish that seems as close to natural skin as possible is called natural makeup. It takes a lot of skill to use as little product as possible to achieve great results.
- High Shine Makeup – Clear, Dry Skin: High Shine Makeup is glossy and shiny. It is made using liquid products and tons of highlighter – think glossy eyelids and glossy lips. This is often confused with dewy finish makeup in the bridal industry, which actually refers to ‘glowing from within’ skin. This look is achieved with minimal face powders along with illuminating, dewy-finish foundations and a minimum amount of highlighters.